September 23, 2015
Authored by: Keith Kehrer
The following article can be posted on your websites and used in other communication vehicles to help employers get the facts about the new IRS web page for applicable large employers.
The new ACA Information Center for Applicable Large Employers page on IRS.gov features information and resources for employers of all sizes on how the health care law may affect them if they fit the definition of an applicable large employer.
The web page includes the following sections:
- What’s Trending for ALEs,
- How to Determine if You are an ALE,
- Resources for Applicable Large Employers, and
- Outreach Materials.
Visitors to the new page will find links to:
- Detailed information about tax provisions including information reporting requirements for employers,
- Questions and answers, and
- Forms, instructions, publications, health care tax tips, flyers and videos.
Although the vast majority of employers will not be affected, you should determine if you