On April 6, the IRS released its Exempt Organization Newsletter, Issue Number 2011-6. Topics include the following:
- IRS Announces Qualified Disaster Treatment for Japan
- Sharpen Your Skills: Attend a Workshop for Small and Mid-size 501(c)(3) Organizations
- Registration is Open for the 2011 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS Has New Videos About Creating Preparer Tax Identification Numbers (PTINs)
- New Guidance on Section 403(b) Plan Terminations
- IRS Releases 2010 Data Book
Click here to review IRS Newsletter Issue 2011-6.