October 10, 2016
Authored by: Keith Kehrer
October 20 at 2 p.m. (Eastern)
This is a live webinar presented by the ACA Office and TE/GE Counsel to address governmental entities’ concerns and needs as they relate to ACA information reporting requirements.
- Determining Applicable Large Employer (ALE) status
- Identifying full-time employees
- Defining hours of service
- What is Minimum Essential Coverage?
- E-Filing of information returns
- 2016 filing season corrections and replacements
- Penalties and relief
- TIN solicitation
- Changes to forms & instructions for Tax Year 2016
- Questions and answers
We will not be offering Continuing Education Credit for this event.